Bham Now (bhamnow.com) has an immediate opening for a full-time multimedia content producer.
Here’s what you need to be the right fit:
- Mad writing skills. You can turn even the most drab thing into engaging copy, exclamation points not allowed.
- You + your camera. You have spent some time practicing how to frame that perfect shot, you enjoy playing with light settings + your eyes are open for things to snap. You’re comfortable being in front of or behind the camera.
- Bonus points if you’ve ever had a hand in video projects and script writing.
- You likely studied journalism, PR, communications or advertising in college.
- You’re insanely curious and know how to use resources. Digging deep on a topic in order to share succinct findings and take-aways is second nature to you.
- Social media is your friend. You know your way around Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn + Twitter and you’re not afraid to use ’em.
- Team player is your middle name. You know in your bones that we’re better together.
- You’re creative. You enjoy hours of TikTok and dream up unique ideas of your own.
- You’re organized and efficient. Yep, you know how to manage your time to get. things. done.
- Communicating professionally in email, over the phone or in a presentation with clients, CEOs or strangers on the street comes naturally to you.
- You welcome feedback and constructive criticism and know that learning from others is how you will perfect your craft.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment . You’re good but you’re also FAST. Deadlines don’t scare you—you know how to juggle multiple projects and complete projects on time.
Bham Now is an equal opportunity employer. This is for a full-time position in Birmingham. (Remote work in the Birmingham area is OK.) Bham Now offers Silver Level employer-paid health insurance on Day One. SimpleIRA. Paid Holidays. Paid Vacation.
To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter telling us why you’re the person for this job.