The Division of Student Life consists of 24 non-academic areas of campus life. Some of these departments include Dean of Students, University Recreation, Fraternity and Sorority Life, Center for Service and Leadership, and Student Health Center and Pharmacy. The External Relations department works with these areas to produce marketing and communication pieces, while utilizing the UA brand standards. External Relations also works together to produce designs for the division as a whole through social media, Capstone magazine, and other events on campus.
• Current, full-time junior or senior UA student with major or minor in communications
and/or graphic design
• Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
• Knowledge of social media channels
• Creative thinker
• Excellent communication skills
• Organized, dependable, and detail oriented
• Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
• Photography experience
• Video experience
• Accessibility knowledge
• Assist in creating promotional material (digital and print)
• Developing social media images
• Proof and edit materials
• Maintain University branding standards
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should email cover letter, resume, and work samples to Christy Moody at
firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline to apply is Sept. 6, 2017.
This internship is for the fall semester and can be used as an internship opportunity for credit. It will be compensated at $8.00/hour. Hours are flexible and can be arranged according to a student’s academic/work schedule, however, the student cannot work more than 20 hours per week.
For more information, contact Christy Moody at email@example.com